Here’s the simple and straightforward, yet effective, interior design process we use to create unique spaces that are tailored to your lifestyle and personality. You are involved as much or as little as you choose.
STEP ONE: Lifestyle and Preferences – Information Gathering
- We learn about your needs and what makes you feel at home.
- You give us your priorities and goals.
- Together, we develop a design vision for the interiors, including how they will be used.
- We create an estimated budget and time line for completion.
STEP TWO: Letter of Agreement
- We’ll draw up an agreement outlining the business side of the interior design project, including scope, budget, fees and responsibilities.
STEP THREE: Begin Conceptual Interior Design
- We research and study all elements such as the color palette and materials, existing dimensions, and any architectural plan documents.
STEP FOUR: Presentation of Interior Design Concept
- We present our initial recommendations to you for all aspects of the space, including finish materials, furnishings, fabrics, paint, etc.
- You provide feedback to further refine and define your personal style.
STEP FIVE: Design Development
- We consider your feedback and make changes to finalize the design concept.
- We develop the appropriate detailed drawings, 3-D renderings, layouts and furniture selections and other materials as appropriate to your project.
- Final presentation of interior design concepts, furnishings, materials and specifications, as well as a final budget for your approval.
STEP SIX: Implementation of Approved Design
- We create an electronic, detailed interiors specification book with all items selected for construction. This is provided to you, the builder, the subcontractors, and the architect, as required.
- Begin the purchasing and procurement of furnishings and other interior designer specified items such as lighting, specialty cabinets, etc.
- We monitor the process closely and keep you updated through regular meetings, providing project management services and supervision of installation of interior materials and finishes.
STEP SEVEN: Furniture Delivery, Installation and Move-in
- We schedule the furniture delivery and window treatment installation date with you. Someone from our company is present at the time of furniture delivery and window treatment installation to direct placement and installation details of each item.
Easy enough, right? Contact us today to schedule your personal interior design consultation.